At Alliance we pride ourselves in providing unique workshops that discuss diversity and inclusion in a relatable manner, meeting each person where they are at. We have one-time sessions and packages we can tailor based on your team’s needs. We have catered to both corporation and educational venues. adapting our services to a wide range of teams in person, at retreats, or even via webinars!
Sampling of Topics:
- Imposter Syndrome
- This workshop is popular amongst women entrepreneurs and students alike, as well as overachievers, both men and women, as they are encouraged to look at the reasons behind their feelings of self-doubt and find ways to overcome imposter syndrome.
- Implicit bias: The root of Stereotype Threat and Imposter Syndrome
- Curious about what biases you may face, or which ones you may be self-limiting with? This workshop provides an introduction to those unfamiliar with these concepts or those who want to discuss them with their peers in a safe and relaxed atmosphere.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- This session will discuss the facts and history behind “What is Diversity?”, the ‘business case’ for diversity, as well as how inclusivity is key to being truly diverse. Participants will leave with a better understanding of what diversity is and tips on creating a more inclusive environment.
- Other topics may include a combination of our current workshops or topics like: Inclusive Teaching, Emotional Intelligence, Microaggressions, Inclusive Leadership, etc.
Intercultural Development Inventory Assessment
Is intercultural competence important to you and your team? Do you want to take a step forward and identify where you and your team are at and how to improve your intercultural competence skills to continue being a welcoming and inclusive group?
We provide a validated assessment for your team with our IDI qualified administrator, followed by a discussion of the group profile, and one-on-one sessions with your team members. This assessment will provide insight on where your team resides on the cultural competence continuum and how to move towards an inclusive culture. We will come up with a cultural competency plan together!